Monday, September 21, 2026

I-25 HORROR: COPS FIND GUNSHOT VICTIMS IN POSSIBLE TARGETED ATTACK

Loveland police found two gunshot victims in an auto that crashed early Monday near the I-25 and Eisenhower Boulevard off-ramp. The injuries were considered life-threatening. "The preliminary investigation leads investigators to believe this may have been a targeted attack and not a random act," police said. "Based on evidence obtained thus far, investigators believe the shooting itself occurred near the location of the crash." 911 dispatchers were alerted to the accident by an iPhone alert and they "could hear commotion, but the notification provided limited information about what had occurred," police said. Investigators are seeking "anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity or has information from the moments before midnight along the I-25 corridor between Crossroads Boulevard and Eisenhower Boulevard, particularly in the southbound lanes," police said. Contact the Loveland Police Department tipline (970) 962-2032 or Crime Stoppers at (970) 221-6868.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.