A state trooper stopped a wrong-way driver by ramming her auto with his patrol car on I-76 near Fort Morgan, the state patrol said Monday.
The trooper "activated his emergency lights and used his patrol vehicle to stop the Honda by colliding with it front-first to avoid it from colliding with any other vehicles," the patrol said.
The incident occurred early Sunday and the state trooper suffered minor injuries. He was treated at hospital and released.
The wrong-way driver, Claudia Z. Rodriguez, of Sterling, was charged with DUI and other violations. She was treated at hospital and booked into the Morgan County Jail. Her auto was traveling west in the eastbound lane of I-76.
dailysketchdenver@yahoo.com || Police. Fires. Human interest. || Locally Owned and Published in Denver
Monday, August 31, 2026
STATE TROOPER HURT RAMMING WRONG-WAY AUTO ON I-76
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.