dailysketchdenver@yahoo.com || Police. Fires. Human interest. || Locally Owned and Published in Denver

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

PATROL SEEKS DRIVER IN GRUESOME I-270 DEATH

State troopers investigating the death of a man darting between autos on I-270 are seeking a motorist who believes they may have struck a deer or roadway debris.

They are also seeking witnesses.

The bizarre accident occurred on the westbound off-ramp to I-76 in Adams County on Aug. 20 at about 8:24 p.m.

Shortly thereafter, a second vehicle struck the downed pedestrian who "was believed to be already deceased," according to the state patrol. The driver of the second vehicle remained on scene. 

The victim, age 45, was reported to be running "back and forth" on the ramp, the patrol said. "No description is available of the vehicle that originally left the scene of the crash."

If you have information, contact the state patrol (
303) 239-4501 in reference to case number VC260290. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.