dailysketchdenver@yahoo.com || Police. Fires. Human interest. || Locally Owned and Published in Denver

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

STATE PATROL REPORTS 6-AUTO CRASH ON I-25 NEAR TIMNATH

Six autos collided during the Tuesday morning rush hour on I-25 near Timnath in Larimer County, the state patrol said.

The crash occurred in the southbound lanes of the interstate. One driver suffered minor injuries and was transported to hospital. Traffic was blocked for about an hour.

"The driver of a Toyota Tundra swerved to avoid a rear-end collision and entered the express lane," the patrol said.

"He then collided with a Rivian R1T truck, causing the Rivian to spin out after impact and strike a Toyota 4Runner, a Nissan Rogue, a Chevrolet Colorado, and a Toyota Land Cruiser," the patrol said.

Meantime, a diesel spill closed eastbound I-76 in Adams County. 
"A semi was entering Interstate 76 on the eastbound on-ramp near Sheridan Blvd when its drive shaft broke, damaging the hydraulic lines and puncturing the diesel fuel saddle tank," the patrol said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.